Due to expansion, we are looking for a creative and technical SEO Specialist to join our Digital Marketing team. You will be responsible for creating and managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. Your goal will be to ensure that all digital content both on and off site is optimised to increase our visibility and lead generation performance.
We are looking for someone who has a real passion for SEO combined with the confidence and energy to build and own the strategy, with the ability to get hands-on.
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies
- Ensure that all digital content and web pages are optimised for SEO purposes
- Management of content strategy and production of briefs
- Perform ongoing keyword research, expansion, and optimisation
- Research and analyse keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations
- Monitor and identify technical errors and make recommendations to developers
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Employ user experience (UX) and conversion rate optimisation methods to turn visitors into leads
- Monitor the algorithms set by the search engines to react quickly to changes and take advantage of new opportunities
- Demonstrable SEO experience including knowledge of on-site, off-site, and technical SEO
- Up to date with search engine algorithms, latest trends, and best practices in SEO
- Advanced skills with SEO performance analysis tools
- In-depth experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, MS Packages and CRM systems.
- Strong organisational, time management, and analytical skills
- Can maintain a high level of attention to detail, with superior proof-reading ability even when working at pace to deliver on targets.
- Proficient at building relationships at all levels and challenging decision making to help drive continuous improvements
- Solution-focused approach and the ability to make objective decisions and recommendations
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary
- 24 days holiday
- Private healthcare cover
- Free onsite Parking