Join us as a Service Delivery Manager
- This role will see you influencing stakeholders at all levels across the bank to improve our services and customer journeys
- You’ll play a crucial role in fostering an environment of continuous improvement and supporting bank-wide stability through your delivery of service management disciplines
- Join a collaborative and innovative team, where you’ll be recognised for your expertise and specialist knowledge of technology service management
What you'll do
As a recognised specialist, you’ll be managing technical and operational support for services, activities and processes, and providing leadership and direction in support of bank-wide service stability. We’ll look to you to act with pace when recovering or protecting service, and with thoroughness when considering the risk to service.
You’ll also be:
- Building and maintaining the capability of your team to make sure that the levels of service and quality of deliverables meet the needs of the bank
- Contributing to and supporting some of the wider technology and people-focused activities to fulfil the needs of the bank
- Collaborating, communicating, and influencing stakeholders internally and externally in your technology service management area
- Setting the overall vision and strategy for your business area, and supporting your team to work effectively
- Managing your team’s operations including finances, operational risks and continuous improvement activities
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with advanced knowledge of technology service management disciplines and technical knowledge, including platform, technology, products and domains. You’ll also need at least 15 years of overall IT experience with at least five years of proven service delivery management experience in banking or financial services.
You'll also need the ability to drive and support bank-wide service stability through the ownership, continuous improvement and delivery of technology service management disciplines such as incident, problem, change, service transition, configuration, capacity or availability management and an understanding of infrastructure components and functions such as Internet Information Services.
Additionally, you’ll need:
- Experience of Microsoft SQL Server and Access, and knowledge of Windows operating system, Windows scripting and Oracle Database
- An understanding of DDL and DML, and AutoSys iXp
- The ability to create and maintain definitions and configurations, and an understanding of Tableau, Informatica, business application workflow and business processing management
- Knowledge of industry standard toolsets and processes to drive up customer service within an IT environment
- Good collaboration and stakeholder management skills, with experience of managing global stakeholders in technology and business
- Knowledge of Agile and DevOps practices covering value stream, portfolio, platform and feature team levels
- Capable communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to colleagues and stakeholders