Roke imagines a more secure world. A world where technology protects, rather than exposes. A world where expert engineers, consultants and business support staff collaborate to protect what matters most to our clients.
Roke is looking for a Service Delivery Manager (SDM) to join its expanding service delivery team. The purpose of the role is to manage the delivery of IT services using ITIL based processes for Roke’s national security customer base.
The SDM role will be responsible for ensuring that SLA’s are met, that the service is delivered within budget and is meeting the required quality levels whilst reporting performance into Roke’s delivery management function.
We are a friendly and flexible team with a culture of ‘time, trust and freedom’. The role may give the opportunity to work on client site, from the office, in shared workspaces or from home as necessary. We pride ourselves on listening to each other’s aspirations and accommodating wherever possible.The Opportunity
Roke are a leading technology & engineering company with clients spanning National Security, Defence, Consulting and Industry areas. We work alongside our customers to solve their complex and unique challenges.
The role will be responsible for, but not limited too:
- Producing service reports, conducting periodic service reviews with the client, managing incidents, problems, change and escalations within the service.
- Responsible for delivering a high level of customer satisfaction and the execution of recovery plans if the service delivery falls below expectations.
- Perform as the service advocate for both parties, being the voice of the customer within Roke and providing service representation within the customer’s organisation
This role is a key client interface position and the SDM will be responsible for managing the relationship with the client, alongside the client manager. Communication with the client will be across all levels within the organisation ranging from the engineering teams to senior management.
The holder of the role will also identify opportunities for service improvement and optimisation, as well as, any opportunities for the provision of new services to the customer.
The role will be office based with some travel to customer sites within the UK therefore a full driving licence is essential.Why We Want you:
Ideally, the jobholder will have a range the following attributes:
Why You Should Join Us:
- ITIL V3 or above qualification, foundation or higher
- Track record of delivering IT or technology based services using ITIL processes
- Able to demonstrate strong stakeholder management skills, as well as, line manager (or similar) experience.
- Experience of managing client relationships at all levels
- Experience of creating and maintaining service catalogues
- Track record of continual service improvement
- Experience with cloud based services
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working with telecommunication operators
We have a competitive salary and access to a number of additional flexible benefits, which will cover Health and Wellbeing, Savings and Protection & Life, Leisure and Entertainment.
Roke has a great community of groups with shared interests. These enable people to share ideas and be passionate about tools, technologies & techniques, which interest them.
We are committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity, Diversity and Inclusion. Our working environment is friendly, creative and inclusive. We will consider flexible working arrangements and support a diverse work-force and those with additional needs.
Due to the nature of this position, current DV clearance is essential. We will provide assistance transferring your clearance, as well as, pay a high level clearance bonus.
For more information about clearance eligibility, please see https://www.gov.uk/guidance/security-vetting-and-clearance.