Are you looking for an exciting opportunity that has career development and within a great team?
Come join our team at RAF Coningsby as our Service Delivery Manager Catering & Cleaning
What you'll do
What we'll give:
- Lead, coach and motivate your team to deliver exceptional service and provide a memorable experience to all customers and clients, whilst managing the labour, equipment & resources budget for the contract in line with company targets.
- Providing accurate data for management reporting on time and to deadlines.
- Drive sales and profitability within a team environment, exceeding company objectives, targets and KPI's.
- Deliver exceptional visual merchandising standards across your store by implementing and maintaining company merchandising guidelines.
- Conduct accurate stock takes to maximise stock accuracy.
- Be accountable for all store compliance and procedures in line with the business requirements.
- Deputise when needed for the GM
Who you are:
- £30,000 per annum depending on experience
- 40 hours per week (predominantly Mon- Fri)
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Career Pathways, Apprenticeships and Career Development
- Pension contribution
Who we are:
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and experience of managing client and stakeholder relationships within a complex client environment. Excellent IT skills is essential.
- Excellent people management skills
- Educated to a minimum of NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Previous experience of managing P&L's and can evidence how they are able to drive sales and reduce costs. Able to understand the commercial consequences of changing requirements and the impact on the P&L
- Can Do attitude and excellent at managing change to drive innovation and service excellence.
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
ESS is the Defence, Government, and Energy services sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. We support 250+ UK military establishments, high profile police, secure environments and government sites, along with a range of onshore and offshore facilities including platforms, drilling rigs, floatels and offices for the energy sector. We know that a friendly face makes all the difference, so we look for people who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service, at all levels, to join our teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.