The role location is based in Chelmsford, UK
- Act as the front face of Atos managing the customer experience for all visitors and staff attending the AC, working at all times to maintain the highest levels of customer service
- Provide support to customers across a variety of activities e.g. answering general questions about the PIP assessment, assisting with enquiries on expenses claims from customers who have incurred costs to attend the AC
- Ensure the AC is fully prepared for the start of every single day, in terms of equipment/supplies and general appearance – ordering supplies/equipment/stationary as required to ensure sufficient stocks are maintained at all times.
- Handle the appointment arrivals board ensuring systems keep up to date and in good order
- Management of special requests e.g. where a translator may be required
- Undertake the required identity checks with each customer
- General administration duties; e.g. answering the telephone, copying, documents etc
- Working with the scheduling back office team ( based elsewhere) to ensure the HPs diaries are fully handled with no empty appointments
- Provide general support to HPs based or attending the AC.
- Act as the key point of contact for the HPs for any IT issues, ensuring they are escalated to the accurate team, supervising the issue through to resolution – escalating to manager if appropriate
- Dependant on AC location take ownership for opening and securely closing and making safe the AC
- Act as the Local Systems Administrator ensuring local systems issues are initially resolved, detailed and escalated to the Support desk if required.
Essential / Minimum Criteria
- You will be required to undergo and optimally gain a BPSS security clearance check in order to undertake this position.
- Understanding of claimants needs and appropriately responding in a caring manner when required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office package
- Proven influencing skills to support the delivery of an excellent customer experience
- Ability to maintain and develop working relationships
- Experience of working optimally in a customer facing environment
- Resilience and ability to deal with setbacks constructively and work to resolution of issues
- Able to demonstrate a clear attention to detail, ensuring that all relevant documentation is collated and accurate,
- Work cohesively as part of a medical and non medical team of individuals
- Willingness to travel as required by the business to cover at alternate ACs for absence
- Experience of a similar role within healthcare field is desirable
More reasons to join us
In addition to joining a large and successful company such as Atos, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits. These include: an exciting salary, 25 days’ annual leave, private medical insurance, an attractive pension scheme plus many more. We also operate a flexible benefits scheme, permitting the purchasing of discounted products and services.
What’s more, we really value our employees' progress and it’s a top priority to engage, encourage and help improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing our employees' career.
How to apply
Confident this sounds like you? Please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either PDF or Word format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge, experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the application process for people with disabilities.