This role is to monitor incidents, identify & resolve issues for a new Workforce Management (WFM) programme. With the support of the subject matter experts, you will identify root causes, provide containment, workaround, permanent fixes and preventative actions, ensuring excellent customer service standards, and managing incident life cycles. Our Time is a major WFM project rolling out a Time and Attendance system across a majority of Compass Group UK & Ireland sites. You will ensure that problems are dealt with in a logical method, think innovatively and work with a variety of teams to get the best solutions.
If you are someone who enjoys working through problems, assessing the underlying issues, and working through the process to get a solution this role is could be a great opportunity for you. We are after someone who is logical and enjoys working through complex issues to get a solution
This is a position in a fast-paced environment and will require excellent task management and people skills.
This role will be based in Parklands, Birmingham Job Description
- Competitive Salary
- Monday to Friday
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Compass Group Plc (Compass) is a £22.9 billion turnover, global organisation and the world's leading provider of food and support services. With operations across seven key business areas (Foodservice; Support Services; Business & Industry; Healthcare & Seniors; Education; Sports & Leisure; and Defence, Offshore & Remote), Compass serves customers in offices and factories; schools and universities; hospitals and senior living communities; major sports and cultural venues; and remote mining camps and offshore platforms. More about the role:
As a Service Desk Analyst, you will take responsibility for
- Identifying problems, understanding the root causes and working to provide permanent solutions
- Ensuring accurate communication with subject matter experts for the development of resolutions
- Resolve issues in a timely and professional manner
- Provide a consistent, professional face for the programme
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure issues are accurately identified and resolved
- Identify and escalate any risks and issues where appropriate.
Who you are:
- Record learnings, cross training, and knowledge share within the Our Time team to ensure legacy from development
- Support communication with sites and sectors
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience of working with Infor or similar WFM application environment
- Project Management
- Technical knowledge of performance management systems and administration
- Cross sector operational experience in a contract catering, or TUPE environment
- Driven for continuous improvement
- Strong communication abilities
- Professional with excellent communication and people skills
- You will have an eye for detail, be logical and determined
Who we are:
- Able to work under pressure whilst maintaining quality of output
- Strong relationship builder with an interest in process and technology solutions
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services on our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.