Service Desk Analyst | Milton Keynes | req90794
Immediate requirement for an experienced Service Desk Analyst!
To provide a single point of contact for all IT related issues and requests. To ensure an efficient and professional service is provided to meet the customer demands within the agreed service levels and business priorities. To coordinate appropriate responses including: resolving issues and change requests at first point of contact (telephone/email/face-to-face), channelling requests when required for help to appropriate resolver groups for resolution, monitoring progress, and keeping users informed of progress.
- Accountable for a high standard of customer service in-line with performance targets defined for the IT Service Desk
- To receive and accurately log IT Service issues and requests from users, ensuring all are responded in a timely manner within agreed procedures and service level targets
- To act as single point of contact for IT Service issues and requests, liaising with resolving support teams and third party suppliers
- To follow agreed procedures and processes to respond to issues and requests for assistance, by using appropriate tools and IT technical knowledge to help resolve the user's problem, in accordance with agreed targets and performance
- Using agreed escalation procedures, progress unresolved calls and as appropriate escalate with resolving teams, where target services times have been breached
- To keep users informed of progress on incidents and change requests logged, and maintain the call log of actions taken
- To ensure all incident and change request calls are closed in agreement with the customer and that a satisfactory solution has been provided, in accordance with performance and targets to help maintain and enhance customer satisfaction
- Shift work will be required working - 7-3pm, 8-4pm, 9-5pm, 2-10pm on a 4 week rotation.
- Hybrid working Tues/Wed/Thurs in the office in Milton Keynes, Mon/Fri at home.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Experience working in similar role essential
- Knowledge of desktop hardware, components and peripherals, AS400 systems/applications, Windows XP/7 operating systems
- Supporting and using Windows desktop operating systems
- Administration of Microsoft Active Directory
- Supporting and using Microsoft desktop applications such as Office and Outlook etc.
- Working as part of a support team in a customer focused environment
- Experience of working to agreed timescales and targets and prioritising customer requests and invoking escalation processes
- Demonstrate experience in providing excellent customer service
- Excellent telephone manner
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary and 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, life assurance and private health insurance. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
With over 76000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
UK Resourcing team