We're looking for an enthusiastic and resourceful Service Desk Analyst to support our cloud-based workplace (G-Workplaces), SaaS applications, and SMART Metering incidents.
We use Google Workplaces as our cloud infrastructure to manage user access, email, storage and devices across our environment. All our software solutions are SaaS / Web based and we work in a reactive and agile manor.
We have a light touch service for our user base, but we will still receive end user incident tickets, service requests and just general advice which is logged using Service Desk + which is our end user support portal. We also receive tickets in for other shared service providers from E.ON Core and partners that also need to managed and distributed.
We're very proud of our current tech stack. We are at the leading edge of technology and with the help and guidance of our Service Desk Analyst, we want to keep it that way.
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
- Provide 1st Line Support to our colleagues for technical issues
- Ticket dispatching between Tech teams and 3rd parties
- Ticket escalations
- Complete service requests
- Reporting on incidents and service requests
- Asset Management
- Leasing with existing software vendor and service providers
- Updating a Knowledge base
- Provide general advice over our collaboration tools (Slack)