This role is to receive, triage and process issues on a new service desk for a new Workforce Management (WFM) programme, ensuring excellent customer service standards, and managing incident life cycles. Our Time is a major WFM project rolling out a Time and Attendance system across the majority of Compass Group UK & Ireland sites. You will ensure that issues and problems are dealt with efficiently and effectively, and contribute to the development of standards and processes. There will be interaction with end users from across the UK and Ireland and from all Sectors.
If you are someone who enjoys working to high standards, following clear process and quickly assessing the underlying issues, this role is could be a great opportunity for you.
This is a position in a fast-paced environment and will require excellent task management and people skills.
This role will be primarily based in Parklands, Birmingham. Job Description
- £20,000 per annum
- 40 Hours - Monday to Friday
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Compass Group Plc (Compass) is a £22.9 billion turnover, global organisation and the world's leading provider of food and support services. With operations across seven key business areas (Foodservice; Support Services; Business & Industry; Healthcare & Seniors; Education; Sports & Leisure; and Defence, Offshore & Remote), Compass serves customers in offices and factories; schools and universities; hospitals and senior living communities; major sports and cultural venues; and remote mining camps and offshore platforms. More about the role:
As a Service Desk Operator, you will take responsibility for
- Managing all incoming issues via phone, email and online portal.
- Ensuring accurate collection of information and communication with subject matter experts for resolution
- Develop process to improve the operation of the team and deliver efficient and effective responses to the end users
- Liaise with other function service desks to ensure timely transfer of information.
Who you are:
- Maintain service levels to deliver key SLA's
- Provide a consistent, professional face for the programme
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure issues are accurately identified and resolved
- Identify and escalate any risks and issues where appropriate
- Cross training/knowledge share across the in-house System Administration function
- Support communication with sites and sectors
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience of working on a high volume, solution focused service desk
- Workforce Management or HR experience beneficial
- Operational experience
- Highly polished and driven for excellence
- Strong communication abilities
Who we are:
- Excellent communication and people skills
- You will have an eye for detail, be logical and disciplined
- The ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining the highest service levels
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services on our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.