Chubb Community Care, part of the Carrier global group of businesses, is currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer. The main goal of this role is to provide first line service/maintenance support to all company & third party products in use, when called upon to do so
What can we offer you?
- Salary of upto £34K with excellent OTE
- Company vehicle or cash allowance
- Experienced, dynamic and highly skilled leadership team
- 24 days holidays plus bank holidays, plus option to purchase additional days
- Generous pension scheme
- Free parking
- Fully funded study
- Benefits Central Platform hosting employee reward and recognition initiatives and health and wellbeing resources
- Bravo Awards which recognise outstanding contributions from all employees and encourage excellence
What will I be doing as a Field Service Engineer?
- Carry out Corrective and Preventative Maintenance on Warden / Nurse Call, Access Control and Intercom systems in accordance with relevant company procedures, engineer instructions and specific system requirements.
- Ensure that if installed system differs from the specification that the relevant documentation is complete and brought to the Supervisor / Management attention.
- Small works installations functions for additions to systems in accordance with specified standards and codes of practice.
- Ensure all site working areas are left clean and tidy.
- Ensure client satisfaction in all aspects of installation, maintenance and service and to project a high level of quality customer service at all times.
- Ensure relevant documentation is fully completed in an accurate and timely manner, including timesheets, work reports, service reports, expense claims and site documentation.
- Ensure all Company property is used and maintained in the proper manner, including tools, ladders, PPE and company vehicle.
- To be available to participate in a standby call out rota
To be successful in this role you will:
- Good basic education and ideally a relevant qualification in the electrical /electronic industry.
- Alternatively able to demonstrate an in depth knowledge through assessment.
- Good standard of IT skills. (Computer Literate).
- High level of Customer Service experience.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Sound technical knowledge in the following disciplines: Warden / Nurse Call, access control, Intercom systems.
- Field Service Experience
More about us:
Carrier make modern life possible by delivering ground breaking fire safety, security, building automation, heating, ventilating, air-conditioning and refrigeration systems and services.
Chubb Community Care is one of the UK’s leading manufacturer, supplier and installer of innovative products and services designed to promote independence and enhance quality of life for older, vulnerable and disabled people Our products are designed to offer a wide range of solutions to meet our clients’ needs, from easy to install domestic units to fully integrated telecare and telehealth systems for local authorities and housing organisations.
With a reputation for innovation and integrity, we are always looking for new ways to provide leading edge, peace of mind solutions to our customers.
We welcome applications from talented Engineers who live within a commutable distance of Wandsworth, Harrow, Richmond, North West London, Egdware, Wembley, Uxbridge