We take the wellbeing of our staff and stakeholders seriously. During the Covid-19 pandemic, Chubb continues to ensure that our customer premises, assets and people remain safe and secure. Every Chubb employee will work within government guidelines to minimize interaction and maintain social distancing, on our own premises and beyond. To that end, our talent acquisition team and hiring managers will utilize phone and video interviewing to ensure candidates remain safe whilst receiving the best possible interview experience.
Chubb Fire & Security now has an opportunity for a Service Engineer in Slough. The main goal of this role is to attend & undertake periodic maintenance of Security Systems.
What will I be doing as a Service Engineer?
- The successful candidates will attend sites and undertake periodic maintenance of security alarm and detection systems and carry out necessary fault finding on client sites.
- To meet predefined target times for periodic inspections
- Clear and concise communication with the service desk regarding customer issues
- All paperwork/electronic reporting to the service desk carried out promptly
- To present a professional appearance at all times
To be successful in this role you will:
- Experience in servicing Security Alarm Systems
- Hold current qualifications or have relevant experience in Security Alarm Systems.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Knowledge of Intruder, CCTV & Access Control systems for both reactive and preventative calls
What can we offer you?
- £29053 with excellent Oncall allowance and Overtime
- Company vehicle or cash allowance
- 24 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- Employee scholarship scheme
- Benefits Central Platform hosting employee reward and recognition initiatives and health and wellbeing resources
- Bravo Awards which recognise outstanding contributions from all employees and encourage excellence
More about us:
Creating solutions for people and our planet, our company values are our absolutes - RESPECT, INTEGRITY, INCLUSION, INNOVATION & EXCELLENCE. We work and win together, while never compromising our values.
Chubb Fire & Security (a Carrier Company) is one of the most recognised fire and security brands in the world. For over 200 years, our mission has been to make the world a safer place by protecting our customers with essential systems, equipment and services. From digital CCTV surveillance and intruder alarms to fire detection and suppression systems, we provide a full range of innovative products and services to customers, including most FTSE 100 companies.
We welcome applications from talented Service Engineers who live within a commutable distance of Slough, Maidenhead, Reading, Bracknell, Woking, Farnborough, Guildford