Service Support Manager
At Churchill, we put our people first so that they can deliver outstanding service to our clients. We recognise that our client’s environment reflects their brand and provides a better workplace for their people. We never compromise on quality and are unrivalled in our attention to detail.
We are searching for a Service Support Manager, to take a hands-on approach to managing accounts and providing excellent service delivery. If you share our values why not join our team? Do you have a background in facilities management or related industry? Do you want to develop your management experience?
This is an opportunity for you to be part of a business, built on strong foundations, selected as a Sunday Times “One to Watch” Fast Track organisation. We are driven to Always Do Right and we are looking for people who share our values. Our independence gives us the freedom to do what we believe in. We believe it’s our responsibility to do right by our clients, our society and our planet.
As Service Support Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The management and delivery of cleaning services across contracts.
- Maintaining strong client relationships and high levels of satisfaction.
- Managing and leading a team, including recruitment, training and development of staff.
- Reporting on all KPI’s and conducting audits and risk assessments to ensure all Health & Safety requirements and legislation are adhered to.
- Assisting your team in the delivery of deep cleans and cleaning cover when necessary.
- Regularly visiting sites, carrying out quality inspections and review meetings.
As Service Support Manager, you will have the following expertise and attributes:
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building experience.
- People management experience.
- Previous experience in Facilities Management, or related industry.
- Strong commercial awareness, financial management and IT literacy.
- Ability to work independently, use initiative and problem solve.
- Ability to prioritise workload and ensure objectives are achieved within set timescales.
- Passionate, flexible, trustworthy and innovative.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to develop their management experience, with aspirations of becoming a future Account Manager.
Our commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion. We are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and seek to attract, develop and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. We’re committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly, and with respect and dignity throughout the recruitment process.