Join us as a Servicing and Flow Management Transformation Lead
- As a Servicing and Flow Management Transformation Lead, you’ll set the strategic direction of the team, supported by the senior technical members
- You’ll take responsibility for the end-to-end delivery of strategic and tactical projects, delivering agreed business outcomes and coordinating various technology and change teams to achieve this
- This is an exciting opportunity to share your subject matter expertise and help shape the future direction of the function
What you'll do
You’ll be making sure that project deliverables can achieve customer goals, within a well-considered total cost of ownership, as well as making sure that the reputation of the bank is built, safeguarded, and kept foremost in the mind, while interacting with all stakeholders.
You’ll use extensive experience in agile culture and methodologies to lead the design and delivery of automated services for a range of customer self-service actions including topics such as switching, redemptions, payments, workflow management and drawdowns using a range of internal, external and third party golden sources of data to assist in the automation of services.
- Set up and lead a number of feature teams required to support the design, development and delivery of a suite of internal cloud hosted microservices and user interfaces integrating with a range of transformation and legacy HBO components
- Integrate HBO services against the new document management capability and the adopt the new strategic telephony capability
- Make sure that designs focus on the removal of manual processes with fully automated services and integrate automatically with downstream leger systems via interfaces ensuring that services can be used both externally and internally and with either NatWest or external user interfaces
- Work in partnership with the business, initiative leads and customer journey managers to deliver end to end outcomes
The skills you'll need
Experience in leading and managing development teams will be required, as will knowledge of the key phases of software delivery lifecycles and established software development methodologies. We’ll also look for experience in driving change through to a successful conclusion and the ability to influence at all levels.
You’ll also bring:
- Good knowledge of technical architecture and the functionality of applications used to support the business
- Experience of working in a dynamic environment often with shifting priorities
- The ability to quickly understand and be familiar with complex systems
- Strong knowledge of project finances and reporting
- Experience of delivering projects in geographically dispersed teams