An exciting opportunity has arisen for an electrical engineer to work on 2 CNI locations
The successful post-holder will be responsible for providing electrical installations, repairs, maintenance and assistance on all associated electrical equipment to a range of customers and clients.
Commitment to customer care, working collaboratively with colleagues, clients & customers is at the heart of what we do every day. We'll look to you to carry out minor/major installation projects and reactive callouts on all associated electrical equipment, general fault finding and repairs to electrical assets and services. You will also be required to maintain up to date records of all work carried out on plant and equipment within the site manuals both hard copy files and electronic. Job Description
More about the role:
- £35,000 per annum
- Shift - 4 days on, 4 days off
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Who you are:
- Electrical Site Management
- Project Management of all electrical parts of the project on site, including site wiring and testing
- Electrical commissioning of Control Panels, Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) and preparation of electrical drawings
- Management of suppliers and sub-contractors on and off site -
- Develop and maintain project installation programme using EXCEL or MS Project
- Preparation of internal project reports/maintain a site diary, reporting to Project Manager
- Site commissioning and client sign off and all necessary documentation
- Attend all site meetings and record minutes of meetings
- Interpreting drawings for fabrication and installation with approved electrical and mechanical subcontractors
- Health and Safety - Prepare a detail method statement and risk assessments and have up to date health and safety training certificates
- Proven post qualified experience as an Electrical Engineer within the building environment.
- Competent with the following software:
- Competent at designing the follow systems:
- Emergency Lighting
- Small Power
- LV Mains
- Fire (familiar)
- Earthing systems
- Competent at undertaking the following calculations: (using software where required)
- Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures.
Our engineers are self-motivated and don't shy away from solving problems. With a safety focus at the forefront of everything they do they're enthusiastic, energetic and eager to make a difference.
If you feel like you would be a good fit then we would love to hear from you. Who we are:
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.