We are seeking a Site Cleaner to work on a permanent fixed-term 12-month contract on site in Brampton, Huntingdonshire.
PURPOSE: You will be responsible for maintaining high standards of cleanliness across the main site compound which includes offices and welfare buildings, and any other temporary buildings brought onto site throughout the duration of the contract.
- Responsibility for delivering and supervising a high standard of cleaning throughout the compound, good timekeeping skills and an excellent attendance record
- Ensuring all equipment is kept clean, well maintained and in a safe working order
Skills and experience:
- Have knowledge and understanding of the cleaning procedures and time allocated to each area
- Have relevant knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and approved chemicals used within the compound
- Assist in undertaking regular Legionella Testing and recording results
- Excellent Communication skills
- Demonstrate experience in high standards of cleaning
- Comply with Health and Safety Standards
We thrive through embracing differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected characteristic – we know that diversity opens a rich potential for new ways of thinking, helping us to build successful and winning teams. We call it Naturally Skanska.
We would like you to perform at your best at every stage of our recruitment process. Please contact us on email@example.com if you require any adjustments that would support you throughout your application.
We welcome you to ask about the flexibility you need. Anyone who applies for a role can ask about flexibility at interview. In return, we will explore what is possible for the role.
This is an advert for our job vacancy, and therefore may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the role described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of Skanska. For a full role profile, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org . The closing date for this vacancy may be subject to change any time at the sole discretion of the Business.