We are looking for Site Coordinators! In this role you are the first point of contact for customers who attend Assessment Centers to undergo their Assessment with the Health Practitioner (HP). You will be responsible for supporting our customers and claimants who visit the AC along with our HPs who work out of the AC.
As an integral part of the PIP team your primary responsibility will be the day to day running of one of our Assessment Centres (AC) supporting a team of Health Practitioners who conduct PIP assessments from the site!
This role will be based in Sunderland (PIP Consultation Centre, inside Echo House, West Wear Street, Sunderland, SR1 1XD). You may be expected periodically to provide receptionist duties at an alternative location to cover any absence.
You will be required to undergo and successfully gain BPSS security clearance in order to undertake this position.
This is a full time role working 37.5 hours per week working Monday to Friday and 9am – 5pm .
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the face of Atos ensuring the customer experience for all visitors and staff involved in the AC, working to maintain the highest levels of customer service
- Provide support to customers across a variety of activities e.g. answering general questions about the PIP assessment, assisting with enquiries on expenses claims from customers who have incurred costs to attend the AC
- Ensure the AC is fully prepared for the start of each day, in terms of equipment/supplies and general appearance – ordering supplies/equipment/stationary as required to ensure sufficient stocks are maintained at all times.
- Manage the appointment arrivals board ensuring systems keep up to date and in good order
- Management of special requests e.g. where a translator may be required
- Undertake the required identity checks with each customer
- General administration duties; e.g. answering the telephone, copying, documents etc
- Working with the scheduling back office team to ensure the HPs diaries are fully managed with no empty appointments
- Provide general support to HPs based or attending the AC.
- Act as the site first aider (appropriate training with be given)
- Be the key point of contact for the HPs for any IT issues, ensuring they are advanced to the correct team, supervising the issue through to resolution
- Dependent on AC location take ownership for opening and securely closing and making safe the AC
Essential Skills and Criteria:
- BPSS clearance check
- Understanding of claimants needs and appropriately responding in a caring manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office package
- Demonstrable influencing skills to support the delivery of an excellent customer experience
- Ability to maintain and develop working relationships
- Experience of working effectively in a customer facing environment
- Resilience and ability to deal with setbacks constructively and work to resolution of issues
- Able to demonstrate a clear attention to detail, ensuring that all relevant documentation is collated and correct,
- Work cohesively as part of a medical and non medical team of individuals
- Willingness to travel as required by the business to cover at alternate ACs for absence