As one of our site corodinators, you will ensure that Staff work to the Trust and Compass Policies and Procedures, hold or attend regular Team Meetings with appropriate Staff and provide accurate meeting notes, take and resolve actions arising from the meetings, undertake Appraisals, approve overtime and authorise annual leave, ensuring that shifts are covered appropriately, to ensure that the correct number of staff are on duty. Where necessary, form part of the Rota commitment and undertake duties as appropriate.
You will also monitor and train staff in job tasks and responsibilities, to ensure effective performance of the Security Staff. Develop Security Operations efficiency, under Quality Controls, Performance Monitoring System Audits of Security Functions and conduct Physical Surveys of the Hospital premises, including equipment and conditions and resolve any Security related problems. Ensure that duties are carried out with regards to the health and safety of yourself and others, in accordance with the Trust Health and Safety Policy, and provide general assistance to staff, patients and visitors and create good working relationships with Contractors and the Trust Management Team. What we'll give:
Who you are:
- £26,500 per year
- 40 hours per week
- Based at Newark Hospital
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Skills and Abilities
Who we are:
- Possess good IT skills and use of Microsoft Office, excellent oral and written communication skills and educated to GCSE level in English and Maths.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, with the ability to deal with a wide range of people and situations.
- The ability to communicate and work with patients, other members of staff and visitors to the hospital.
- Ability to obtain and retain a SIA licence and CCTV. Experience of using CCTV Digital System and Access Control CCTV Monitoring would be advantageous
- Hold a full valid UK driving license.
- To hold or have the ability to gain a nationally or Company recognised management qualification.
- 3 years previous experience at Managerial or supervisory level.
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.