Site Engineer Location: Rushden (office), but site based position
Kier Eastern, Rushden office is looking to recruit a Site Engineer to work in conjunction with the Site Team to ensure construction is carried out accurately; that quality is maintained; records are kept; abortive or defective work is avoided and that satisfactory progress is achieved. Key Responsibilities:
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Assist in the preparation of 'as-built drawings' and maintain drawing register
- Establishing effective systems to record work completed updating the Project Quality Plan accordingly.
- To assist in managing systems to enable the progress of work to be reviewed against time, quality, dimensions and quantity.
- Provides engineering support to ensure technical problems are overcome and technical queries are answered.
- Setting out works constructed within allowable tolerances.
- Regularly checking the setting out points and benchmarks and checking that all setting out instruments and measuring equipment are delivered to site with a calibration certificate and recorded accordingly.
- Ensures workforce understand setting out information has been identified as suitable for the type of work being carried out.
- Comply with Kier SHE management system
- Related HNC/Degree or equivalent.
- Experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of a quality management system
Being part of Kier means living our values of being collaborative, trusted and focused. We all have the potential to shape our world, and it's through these values that we will leave a lasting legacy. Bring your talent and ambition to Kier and you will be given the scope and opportunity to invest in your own future, to build your expertise and contribute to a rich and diverse culture.
In return we will give you a competitive reward and benefits package including:
Company car (or car allowance)
Matched pension scheme up to 7.5%
Free Life Assurance
26 days annual leave (with the opportunity to buy or sell holiday)
Access to a range of attractive flexible benefit options to tailor your package to suit your lifestyles
Two employee Share Scheme options
Flexible and Agile working (dependent on your role)
Employee Assistance Programme
Access to Kier Rewards, our exclusive Discount Shopping Site with deals available at over 800 retailers Closing date: 28/04/2021