We are seeking to recruit a Mobile Site Manager to lead the Mobile Lateral Flow Testing operations for the county of Shropshire. You will lead the overall management of the Mobile Unit and the co-ordination of operations, ensuring that each Lateral Flow Testing Site is set-up and ready for operations. You will operate the sites strictly in line with all health directives and policy and procedures issued by Government and will coordinate with Emergency Services.
You must be flexible to work on a shift pattern and available to start immediately.
Due to the nature of the role, you will need to have a valid UK driving license with a minimum of 2 years driving experience and no more than 6 points on your licence. You will also need access to your own vehicle as you will be required to drive the Mobile Test Unit to and from different locations each day.
Sodexo reserves the right to alter the site location and close this advert early if we are in receipt of a high number of applications.
- Competitive hourly rate
- This position is offered on a casual basis
- Successful candidates will need to be available for an immediate start
- Please only apply for this role via www.sodexojobs.co.uk
- You must have access to your own vehicle
The Ideal Candidate
- Directly responsible for the overall management of the testing operation, ensuring site is set-up and ready for operations. You will ensure opening and closing of site each day
- Running day-to-day operations, liasing with teams
- Liase with centeral program team, escalating any risks and issues as required
- Agree and communicate timings, targets
- Manage offsite stakeholders
- Ensure clinical governance and supervision across the site is maintained
- You must also have valid UK driving licence with a minimum of 2 years driving experience and no more than 6 points on your licence.
- You must have access to a vehicle
- You must have native or bilingual proficiency level English
- Experience of following strict guidelines and procedures
- Experience leading multi-faceted teams in a fast changing environment
- Strong stakeholder management
- A self starter, ability to manage risks and conflicting priorities
- Problem solver and ability to make decisive decisions
- Experience working with members of the public/patients
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a supportive nature
- Must be able to physically stand for several hours with good mobility
- Willingness to work in an outdoor environment
You must not be classified, or live with anyone classified, as belonging to any of the COVID-19 high risk groups (more detail can be found on the government website):
- Must not have a long-term condition
- Must not have immune deficiencies through medical conditions or therapy
Training and full personal protective equipment will be provided.
- Understanding of PPE practices is desirable, however training is provided
- Experience working in a medical, clinical or health environment
Please note you will not be permitted to have your mobile phone on your person whilst working on site.
About The Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We're a Disability Confident Leader employer. We're committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.