6 month FTC with the potential to be extended
As a Site Manager with our Devon & Cornwall team, you will be responsible for managing and implementing health and safety procedures, understand budgets, valuations and costs and ensure the timely delivery of MI, project reporting and forecasting. We work on a ride range of projects from commercial, to education, healthcare, leisure and science and more
As this position will be working on a healthcare project we are looking for a Site Manager with experience in this sector, to be commercially aware and have excellent organisational skills.
Bring your talent and ambition to Kier and you'll enjoy the scope and opportunity to invest in your own future, to build your expertise and contribute to a rich and diverse culture. You can also expect a competitive salary and an outstanding package that includes a company car or allowance, private healthcare, a matched pension scheme up to 7.5%, 26 days' annual leave (with the opportunity to buy or sell holiday), two employee Share Scheme options, together with additional valuable benefits such as:
- Free Life Assurance
- Access to a range of attractive Flexible benefit
- options to tailor your package to suit your lifestyles
- Flexible and Agile working (dependent on your role)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to Kier Rewards, our exclusive Discount
- Shopping Site with deals available at over 800 retailers
- Plus many more benefits geared to your wellbeing.
So, what are you waiting for? Make the journey. Leave a legacy.