We are looking for experienced Social Workers to help us on our improvement journey.
Working within the Children with Disabilities Team you will thrive bringing your knowledge and experience to these face-paced teams. You will work closely with colleagues from multiple professions to ensure that the voice of the child is always heard.
You will be fully qualified (DipSW, CQSW, CSS or equivalent), with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in statutory social care. Confident in managing a complex caseload, and supporting those with additional needs, you will be dedicated to improving the lives of children and families within Herefordshire.
Herefordshire is on a journey and we would like you to be part of our next chapter. This is an exciting opportunity to have a genuine impact on the local authority and help improve and protect the children and young people within it.
If you are considering an application but wish to know more information about the role and team please contact Jess Davies Team Manager or Kirsty Askew Service Manager for more information on the email addresses listed below.
A competitive salary, generous holiday entitlement, and access to our contributory pension and staff benefits scheme, which includes:
- Social Worker starting salary of £38,945 - £43,223 (including £5,000 market forces supplement)
- Market rate supplement £5,000 per year
- Welcome payment £5,000 for experienced social workers joining our children’s teams
- Relocation packages: support of up to £10,000
- Pension Scheme Enrolment in the Local Government (LGPS)
- Professional development: protected time and budget to support social workers develop themselves and their careers.
- Career progression: clear pathways to progress to senior social worker level
- Generous Annual Leave: 31 days (pro rata) plus bank holidays. You can also purchase an additional 10 days per annum
- Flexible working: flexi-time, job-share, part-time hours and, in some instances, home working
- Employee Assistance Programme: 24/7 access to support and counselling
- Payment of professional membership fees
- Pick your perks – our benefits include access to a range of retail, leisure, holiday and health benefits. This includes savings, cash back and discounts.
If you are considering an application but wish to know more information about the role and team please contact Jess Davies Team Manager Jessica.Davies@Herefordshire.gov.uk or Kirsty Askew Service Manager Kirsty.Askew@Herefordshire.gov.uk for more information.
To apply, please submit your CV along with a supporting statement, referring to the job description and person specification, detailing how you meet the specific requirements of the role.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you would like to obtain details regarding feedback on your application please contact Hoople Resourcing at: email@example.com