This is a new, fantastic opportunity for an experienced Hospitality or Cleaning Manager to join our ESS team across two sites in Bedfordshire as a Soft Facilities Manager.
The Soft Facilities Manager will be working on two training facilities for the Armed Forces, ensuring that camps are in the best possible condition they can be in. Working closely with the General Manager to ensure that Soft Facilities are provided to the best possible service level.
The Soft Facilities Manager will work 5 out of 7 days, which are generally Monday - Friday on a 40 hour contract. The successful candidate will be split between two military training sites which are busy and roughly the same in campus size and team size.
ESS service the Defence sector for Compass Group, consisting of Defence, Offshoring and Government Services. We provide hospitality and catering along with soft services for sites across UK and Ireland. Job Description
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Working hours Monday - Friday
- Working across a multisite environment
- Providing Soft FM service for the armed forces
- Discounts at various high street stores
As a Soft Facilities Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Cleaning, waste management and laundry across two site
- Oversee two teams of c15 cleaners and two Labourers
- Ensure that the cleaning regime is completed on daily and weekly basis
- Schedule the periodic cleaning
- Ensure that budgeted hours are completed
- Monitor stock levels and order as appropriate
- Produce reports for Health and Safety, cleaning standards, laundry usage and waste management
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal Soft Facilities Manager will have the following:
- Experience providing soft services
- Management experience across two sites
- Ideally have experience in Hospitality or the Armed Forces
- Ability to deliver training
- Monitor and produce cleaning audits
- Hold a full, clean UK driving licence and access to a vehicle
About The Company
ESS Support Services Worldwide is the defence, government, offshore and remote business sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. It provides food and support services to major companies and organisations operating in remote sites, defence, central and local government departments, police, prisons & offshore sectors.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.