Join us as a Software Engineer
- In your new role, you’ll engineer and maintain innovative, customer centric, high performance, secure and robust solutions
- We’ll look to you to design and engineer software focusing on the customer or user experience as the primary objective
- It’s a chance to hone your existing technical skills and advance your career as you develop the discipline of software engineering across the business
What you'll do
As a Software Engineer, you’ll design, develop and deploy applications capable of meeting and exceeding the anticipated load, performance and availability volumes, including load balancing, performance testing and benchmarking.
You’ll be working within a feature team and using extensive experience to engineer software, scripts and tools that are often complex, as well as liaising with other engineers, architects and business analysts across the platform.
You’ll also be:
- Producing high quality software which adds value to the business
- Working in permanent teams who are responsible for the full life cycle, from initial development, through enhancement and maintenance to replacement or decommissioning
- Collaborating to optimise our software engineering capability
- Designing, producing, testing and implementing our working code
- Working across the life cycle, from requirements analysis and design, through coding to testing, deployment and operations
The skills you'll need
You’ll need a background in software engineering, software design, architecture, and an understanding of how your area of expertise supports our customers. You’ll also have experience of test-driven development alongside the use of automated test frameworks, mocking or stubbing and unit testing tools. It’ll be ideal if you have a background in solving highly complex, analytical and numerical problems.
You’ll also need:
10+ years of experience in Core Java design and development along with minimum 2 years of experience as tech lead in cloud based application.
• Must have excellent practical understanding on Micro service based architecture. Must have designed/developed applications using micro service design patterns and well versed with SOAP/REST, JASON.
• Expertise on Reactjs, Redix, Jest Unit Testing, ES6, Java Script, HTML 5, CSS3, ReactJS -> hooks
• Expertise in Java 8 with Stream API, Multi threading, Spring Boot, JPA with Hibernate, Cloud, Micro services, caching knowledge, Api Gateway knowledge, Mockito Junit testing
• Demonstrable experience in designing/developing cloud based implementation like must have 2+ years of experience on of AWS Cloud/PCF and Micro services. Hands-on experience on microservices, JAVA8,Spring JVC, ReactJS , frameworks such as Zambezi
• Demonstrable experience of test-driven development alongside use of automated test frameworks such as Selenium etc.
• Experience of working with code repositories, bug tracking tools (Jira) and Build Tools
• Strong Experience and knowledge on integration with different banking products and security authentication products such as Ping
• Experience of CI/CD toolchain – version control, build, test and deployment automation such as TeamCity, Git, Bitbucket, Selenium
• Working experience in Agile (Scrum/SAFE) operating models