Join us as Web Security Engineer
- This is an exciting opportunity for someone interested in working in an international environment
- You’ll have the chance to interact with various regulatory and technology stakeholders and share your technical expertise within an agile and collaborative organisation
- Our Open Banking solution is rapidly evolving which presents an interesting opportunity to influence customer experience improvements and push forward with innovative ideas and new technologies
What you'll do
We’re looking for someone who can develop and maintain the Open Banking solution. You’ll take responsibility for web security, access and identity management and will conduct technical business analysis, solution design and where required development work. You’ll be the single point of contact for the DevOps team and other Open Banking stakeholders.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Design, development and implementation of Open Banking specific RESTful web services within different system components such as Ping Identity, Tyk or ApiGee
- Requirement engineering to support the entire implementation life cycle, to ensure IT solutions are not only fulfilling regulatory and business requirements but also are technically feasible and sustainable
- Reverse engineering in our already existing and running Open Banking security stack
- Close collaboration with business, regulatory and technology stakeholders to support fit-for-purpose solution design and product versioning
- Troubleshooting, impact assessment and resolution of production incidents in close cooperation with the Incident and Recovery management and DevOps teams
The skills you'll need
We are looking for a motivated technician who can take ownership and responsibility of the entire Open Banking security stack. You’ll need knowhow of PKI respectively JSON web token encryptions as well as sound knowledge of OAuth2 and OpenID Solutions. On top of this, you’ll bring several years of experience with JAVA and RESTful web services development as well as hands-on experience in web security maintenance.
Additionally, you’ll need:
- Sold understanding of TCP/IP protocol
- Multi-tier technology stack solutions design, development and operations
- To speak and write fluently in English, with German being an advantage
- To have a structured, strong analytical and proactive way of working
- To be able to work independently
At NatWest Group, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.
Who we are
NatWest Services (Switzerland) Ltd is an IT service provider and change enabler for the Wealth Businesses of NatWest Group. Our experienced teams are dedicated, determined and enthusiastic in using their capability and drive for innovation to design, build, maintain and run the delivery of an exceptional and sustainable service to UHNW, High Net Worth and Affluent clients.
The NatWest Group Wealth entities offer its clients a comprehensive range of private banking, wealth planning and investment management services through the Coutts, Adam & Company, Private Client Advice & Investment Services (PCAIS) and Premier Banking brands. To anticipate and respond to changing client demand, there is a growing emphasis on delivering a full range of innovative digital services.