We are looking for a person having background working as Solution Architect or as Consultant for Cloud Contact Centers solution, preferably NiceInContact CXone. The solution architect is responsible for the technical design (e.g. integrations) and the associated service concepts, as well as the conceptual proof of functionality based on customer requirements. As a member of a global team of professionals, you will support the regional teams in complex technical requirements. You will support the sales force in marketing our solutions. You will do this by providing expert knowledge at customer meetings. You will make demonstrations of the solutions, design of special requirements for functionality and service. On this rile you will also handle complex requests for proposals (RFP's) and customer requirements.
- Design of the respective customer solutions, including the associated services, preparation of the associated effort and cost calculations as well as quality assurance of complex customer-specific solutions for UK and international customers
- Preparation of customer documentation and the corresponding offer documents
- Presentations of the solution concepts to customers / partners at management level
- Further development of solution scenarios
- Preparation of documentation for multiplicative solutions
- Master's degree and several years of professional experience in the field of communication or IT
- Alternatively, 3-year training in the field of communication or IT and many years of professional experience and additional cross-task expertise
- Several years of experience and distinct knowledge in the area of Cloud Contact Center solutions, preferably for NiceInContact CXone
- At least 2-3 years in an equivalent role as Solution Architect or Consultant for Communication & Collaboration or comparable IT area.
- Good customer profile with strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong presentation and demo skills, also to be able to conduct customer workshops
- Good ability to work in a team, experience in working with international teams is very helpful