We don’t really have a typical day or typical project at Capgemini. Our clients expect advice, proof-of-values, industrialised solutions; we work on small and very large engagements and we work across several different sectors, including but not limited to public, consumer products, retail, manufacturing and utilities. If you aren’t on a project, you could instead be involved in undertaking business development, bids, training, working on a point-of-view, building a demo, or contributing to our blog series.
• Provide clients with robust and practical advice on all architectural aspects of data-centric and analytical systems
• Demonstrate the “why, what and how” of developing, delivering and operating advanced data capabilities
• Provide clearly articulated points of view on topics of focus, such as AI platforms, data engineering, security and privacy, DataOps, migration strategies etc.
• Be a lead for fresh engagements, forming excellent relationships with client and colleagues alike with collaboration and flare.
• Forge excellent links with related disciplines across the organisation, including AI engineering, cloud architecture, applications, consulting, engineering etc.
• Forge excellent links with partners and vendors across the industry to ensure that Capgemini always provides a leading point of view.