Join us as a Business Architect
- Take on this exciting new challenge and hone your technical capabilities while advancing your career and building your network across the bank
- We're investing in the next generation of Customer Due Diligence (CDD) business operating models and digital solutions as we move from periodic assessments to perpetual assessments across all of our franchises
- In your role as a CDD In-Life Management Business Architect, you'll define and evolve the right implementable business and solution architecture to deliver great business outcomes
What you'll do
We’ll look to you to lead the collaboration across platform and domain teams on the solution delivery. Partnering with platform and domain teams, you’ll elaborate the solution and its interfaces, validating technology assumptions, evaluating implementation alternatives, and creating the continuous delivery pipeline.
You’ll also lead the analysis of options and deliver end-to-end solution designs using the relevant building blocks, as well as producing designs for features that allow frequent incremental delivery of customer value.
On top of this, you’ll be:
- Owning the technical design issues and driving resolution through the iteration of the technical solution design
- Leading the activities to shape requirements, validating designs and prototypes to deliver change that aligns with the target architecture
- Promoting adaptive design practices to drive collaboration of feature teams around a common technical vision using continuous feedback
- Making recommendations of potential impacts to existing and prospective customers of the latest technology and customer trends
The skills you'll need
We're looking for a proactive team player with experience of CDD, In-Life Management, customer journeys and ideally, other financial crime processes. You’ll bring expert knowledge of application architecture, business data or infrastructure architecture, along with working knowledge of industry architecture frameworks such as TOGAF or ArchiMate. You’ll also need an understanding of Agile and contemporary methodologies, with experience of working in Agile teams.
You’ll also bring:
- Significant experience defining, modelling and implementing business architectures as part of an overall solution architecture
- Experience of overseeing and running business architecture governance
- The ability to define business architectures that exploit data, event, machine learning and digital paradigms
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of hardware, software, application and systems engineering
- A good understanding of systems development change lifecycles, best practices and approaches