Sous Chef - Camberley
Salary - Up to £11.50 per hour, employee benefits and continuous development and training!
Monday to Friday!!! Eurest
prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Sous Chef to join one of our exciting contracts at one of the largest centres in the UK.
As a Sous Chef, you will work in close collaboration with the Head Chef sharing responsibility for leading, supporting and developing your team.
You will be assisting the head chef with all areas of the kitchen including health and safety, wages, rotas and general managing of the team to ensure exceptional customer and food service.
This is a unique opportunity for a candidate who has a passion for high volume, high quality catering and who has experience in driving success. Main Responsibilities
The Ideal Candidate
- The Sous Chef is primarily responsible for producing the food for Staff Dining & Hospitality
- Menu Planning
- Ordering & Receiving of stock
- General Supervision of the kitchen including HSE / FS
- Stock taking
- Deputise in the Head Chefs absence
About The Company
- The ideal candidate is likely to be in same position already
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Intermediate Food Safety Certificate
- Adaptable & Flexible, can do attitude
- Front facing with the ability to engage with customers & clients
- A genuine interest in food and innovation
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world s leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food and support services in our clients premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.