Sous Chef - North West London
Salary - £14 per hour + Overtime
5 Over 7 Days
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Sous Chef to join our dedicated catering team, who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients in this highly innovative corporate environment.
If you are an innovative and creative Sous Chef, passionate about using top quality fresh ingredients, and looking for a role which can offer career development - we want to hear from you! Main Responsibilities
The Ideal Candidate
- Producing high end and high quality food
- Developing and supporting team members
- Supporting in the creation of exciting menu concepts
- Adhere to H&S and F&H standards
- Stock taking and ordering of stock
- Deputise in the Head Chefs absence
About The Company
- Innovative and creative individual
- Enthusiastic, motivational, someone who strives for excellence
- Organised, able to make robust judgements and prioritise
- Gain and hold the respect of others
- Flexible approach with a can do attitude
- A good track record of driving world class performance
- Strong commercial experience
- Ability to monitor and challenge the use of processes
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Passionate about food
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, in oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland. We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.