Sous Chef - Oxford
At RA Venues, we inspire great experiences at some of the UK's leading cultural and heritage destinations. From cappuccinos at Pennethorne's in Somerset House to feeding hungry herbivores at Bristol Zoo, or sophisticated afternoon teas in Liberty London to alfresco brunches at the Coach House Kitchen at Hatfield House, we celebrate great food and legendary dining across our portfolio of clients.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Senior Sous Chef to join our dedicated catering team, who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients in this highly innovative contract.
If you are an innovative and creative Senior Sous Chef, passionate about using top quality fresh ingredients, and looking for a role which can offer both work life balance and career development - we want to hear from you! Job Description
More about the role:
- £14.37 per hour depending on experience
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Who you are:
- Working at the head of our brigade, producing high end and high quality food
- Developing and supporting team members
- Supporting in the creation of exciting menu concepts
- Adhere to H&S and F&H standards
- Stock taking and ordering of stock
Who we are:
- Passionate about food
- Innovative and creative individual
- Enthusiastic, motivational, someone who strives for excellence
- Organised, able to make robust judgements and prioritise
- Honest, transparent and consistent
- Gain and hold the respect of others
- Flexible approach with a can do attitude
- A good track record of driving world class performance
- Ability to monitor and challenge the use of processes
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.