An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Band 3 Receptionist/Administrator to support the Community Receptionists for Single Point of Access Referral Management (SPARM).
We are looking for an individual who has a friendly, approachable and professional manner and who can communicate effectively with staff, patients and visitors. The ideal candidate will have a positive and pro-active work ethic and will be able to provide good customer service, an effective front of house service and administrative support to the Community Receptionists.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Delivering an administrative service that promotes good customer care and supports the achievement of the Trust vision and mission.
- Providing an effective and efficient front of house service for the community reception services.
- Maintaining professional and positive working relationships with all persons with whom contact is made.
- Maintaining confidentiality and ensuring that all information or data is held in accordance with information governance and data protection policies and practices.
- Communicating effectively with a range of people, either in person or on the telephone, promptly and in a professional and courteous manner whilst recognising and reducing barriers to communication.
- Working without supervision and ensure urgent situations are addressed swiftly.
- Responsible for opening and closing the building 08.30 -17.15