Salary: £35,000 - £42,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus Veolia benefits
Hours: 40 hours per week Monday to Friday 8.30am-4.30pm
Location: Slough, SL1 4DX
When you see the world as we do, you see the chance to help the world take better care of its resources and help it become a better place for everyone.
As a Static Electrician you'll be pushing for innovative solutions to create a more sustainable future for all. We know that everyone here at Veolia can help us work alongside our communities, look after the environment, and contribute to our inclusive culture.
What we can offer you;
- 25 days of annual leave
- Access to our company pension scheme
- Free physiotherapy service
- Discounts on everything from groceries to well known retailers
- Access to a range of resources to support your physical, mental and financial health; so you can lean on us whenever you need to
- Ongoing training and development opportunities, allowing you to reach your full potential
What you'll be doing;
- Carry out work as per schedule supplied by the Services Manager or Supervisor and as per site policies, schedules and procedures.
- Troubleshoot problems with equipment as necessary, and as directed by site supervisors
- Carry out Risk Assessment of Equipment Maintenance Task Lists and ensure these are always kept valid.
- Update maintenance task list and site documentation as appropriate.
- Carry out Periodic reviews of EWI/SOP to ensure documents are always current and
- All work on site to be carried out in accordance with site EHS (Environmental Health
- and Safety) and Veolia EHS rules and guidelines.
- Flexibility to work on equipment in all buildings, work around Maintenance Shutdowns and be familiar with GMP rules and Statutory requirements.
- Participate in Audits of the Mechanical and Electrical plant rooms and follow up on actions.
- Ensure that the CMMS system contains the most up to date information regarding equipment data, spares and maintenance man-hours.
What we're looking for;
- Minimum 3 years of Electrical experience and good understanding of the basic fundamentals of the various utilities systems
- Senior Trades, City and Guilds or equivalent in Electrical engineering
- Experience with pumps, HVAC Systems, compressors, boilers, steam systems and ancillary services, (DHW skids), chillers, cooling towers, clean steam coilers, Purified Water Systems, CIP systems; general canteen/kitchen equipment
- Good understanding of Preventive Maintenance Systems and Building Management Systems
- Experience within a Computerised Maintenance Management Work Order system environment
- Documented experience of working within Permit to Work System
- Ability to read and understand P & IDs/ electrical drawings
- Understanding of SOP's and with training GMP Engineering systems.
Apply today, so we can make a difference for generations to come.
We want to ensure that you feel supported throughout the application process and provide reasonable adjustments where necessary and requested. If you require any reasonable adjustments as part of your application and interview process please do not hesitate to let us know.
Here at Veolia, we're proud to be known as an equal opportunities employer. We know how important it is to be fully committed to building and maintaining a diverse and inclusive place to work for every one of our colleagues. So no matter their age, gender, gender expression, disability, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexuality or veteran status, every applicant who meets the minimum requirements will be considered fully.