Here at O2, we're about technology that creates new and exciting experiences. It's why there are over 25 million people who choose to live life on O2.
Being part of Telefonica, one of the world's most innovative digital companies, we're able to open up all sorts of possibilities - not just for customers, but for the people who work for us, too.
Great benefits. Generous rewards. High-quality training. Ongoing career development. Flexible working. These are just some of the reasons we attract great talent.
Our inclusive approach to recruitment helps us be a true reflection of our customers and their communities. That's why everybody's welcome at O2 - it's time to get everyone in the room.Your role
Your job as Store Leader - Dunfermline is to deliver amazing results through leading and developing a high performing team. You will deliver results through a motivated and engaged team by inspiring them to love the job they do and make sure they are having great conversations with our customers to understand their needs so they sell the right product and service to them. Making every day better for our customers through personal experiences that count. You will look for ways to make sales soar, drive efficiencies and be a motivational leader and role model to the team.Responsibilities
The main responsibilities of the role are:
What we look for is:
- Leading your team brilliantly with passion and drive
- Ensuring your store consistently delivers an exceptional customer service/experience. Building trust and making every single day better through personal experiences that count
- Achieving performance targets and other measures as set by the business
- Delivering regular, consistent and effective reviews with the team
- Supporting the Store to drive productivity and efficiency in line with budgets and guidelines, to minimise store operating costs and impact on the environment.
- Building a schedule using identified business data inputs (i.e footfall, matrix hours, trading hours, employee contracted hours) to maximise productivity and deliver store rotas in an effective and timely manner
- Ensuring store is adhering to key compliance requirements in relation to store standards, Health & Safety, cash management, security and stock management, FCA compliance, refunds and discounts
- Identifying talent within the team and driving development
- Taking responsibility for your personal development using o2 Campus
- Working with your team to take ownership of the store appearance - taking pride in where you work
We'll be sending you emails about the status of your application. To make sure you receive these, please add @O2.com and @telefonica.com to your Safe Senders list.
- Someone who has worked in a fast paced environment previously, not necessarily Retail, who is motivated to work to targets and deadlines
- The ability to be able to lead, encourage and develop teams to be high performing. Someone who can be a role model and take their team on a journey
- Someone who can work to frameworks to provide support, training and development
- A great communicator
- Commercial acumen
- Someone who has the ability to be agile who can change and adapt as to the business needs
- Someone who understands the importance of delivering great customer experiences who has an awareness of a customer centric culture. Putting the customer first in everything that we do.
We're looking to pay a competitive salary (depending on experience) for this position. We also offer plenty of extras to sweeten the deal, which could include things like bonuses, life assurance cover, health care and lots of flexible benefits.
We also believe a great work-life balance is important, so we're open to considering part-time and flexible approaches to working. Like to know more? Feel free to raise it.
Join us and we'll encourage you to be bold every day. So take a deep breath, your career is about to go to exciting new places.