About the role
Store Support advisor/ administrator
39 hour per week
£18,000 - £20,000
We believe anyone can improve their home to make life better. Every day, we give our millions of customers the ideas, advice, tools and confidence they need to create a home they'll love. Join us as a Store support advisor / administrator and you'll be a big part of this.
- Facilitate customer focused solutions to all enquiries whilst consider cost and impact to the brand.
- Track and monitor reports including customer satisfaction surveys.
- Receive and respond to queries from installers and colleagues.
- Suggest and promote any ideas that may help to improve the service to both our internal and external customers.
- Respond through all channels, phone, e-mail and Yammer. Supporting through to resolution, reviewing the issue and offering sensible solutions, including offering compensation when appropriate.
- Achieve key objectives.
- Support with systems enquiries, IMS, CRM, invoicing portal, anyjunk portal.
- You may be required to undertake other duties from time to time as we may reasonably require.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures relevant to your role.
- Work with colleagues across the installation function to help and support them including sharing knowledge in your area of expertise to help drive service.
Required skills & experience
- Knowledge of the installation service industry preferable
- Knowledge of kitchen/bathroom/bedroom installations and product preferable
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Excellent attention to detail, numerical and data entry skills
- Methodical and logical thinker
- Customer service experience
- Confident communicator
- Resilient under pressure