Join us as a Stress Testing and Data Project Manager
- This role has scope to cover Full Revaluation and Stress Testing requirements from across NatWest Markets functions
- You’ll be joining an innovative and inclusive culture where you’ll have access to fantastic development opportunities
- Hone your existing project management skills and advance your career in this exciting, fast paced role
What you'll do
In your new role, you’ll prepare, analyse and provide reporting on all project plans, controls and resource plans and make sure that the plans are in line with any wider programme plans and controls. You’ll make sure that activities are in place to adequately prepare the business and engage all the appropriate stakeholders effectively to enable change to be implemented and handed over.
You’ll lead a team through the project lifecycle, setting team objectives and carrying out individual assessments, while building and maintaining a positive working relationship with stakeholders across multiple franchises and functions and at difference levels.
- Identify, track, manage and mitigate any project risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies
- Lead and define the production of a project initiation document and make sure that the solution clearly supports and is aligned to our strategic goals
- Analyse the appropriate statements and prepare estimates for approval
- Support the creation of a financial business case
- Track and report project costs and make sure that the project is completed in allotted budgets
- Make sure that all project deliverables satisfy the requirements and that they adhere to the agreed governance framework
The skills you'll need
We’ll expect you to hold a project management qualification, as well as some experience in change management. You should also have experience of delivering strategic projects that support the business strategy and its growth agenda.
You’ll also need:
- In depth knowledge of the front to back flow of data, including risk and P&L through the NatWest Markets technology stack
- Experience with Risk Management and Capital models such as VaR or IMM
- To hold a relevant qualification with the health, safety and environment test
- A collaborative approach and the ability to build productive relationships with stakeholders, colleagues and senior managers
- Experience of delivering project management in a technology or IT function
- Experience of applications for systems and delivery
- Knowledge of flexible working environments and strategies