We are currently recruiting for a Supervisor who is motivated and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills to join our team.
The successful candidate will assist with the smooth running of the catering and cleaning operation, co-ordinate, train and work with the catering and domestic team to provide a high quality service to exceed expectations of our clients.
This role is ideal for an individual with a caring nature and outgoing personality. This is a full time role working Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:00pm. Job Description
We have an exciting opportunity for a Supervisor to join our team at Elmleigh Hospital. Ideal candidates should be team players, flexible in their working approach and have some previous supervisory experience.
Please note this is a Supervisor role with Cooking/Cleaning duties working 35 hours weekly. You will be required to cover sickness/holidays. Main Responsibilities
To supervise the performance of your frontline team and support the Management Team in ensuring all cleaning/catering duties are completed to appropriate standards in line with Health & Safety regulations and contractual requirements.
Main responsibilities include:
The Ideal Candidate
- Maintain the high standards of the Cleaning/Catering department by motivating and leading the frontline team.
- Assist colleagues in their duties.
- Manage customer and client queries.
- Promote good safety habits and methods of work.
- Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance.
- Ensure all duties are carried out in line with Medirest standards.
- Ensure the delivery of high standards of food quality and service.
- Ensure all cleaning schedule KPI's are signed on completion
- Assist in the control of all stock items and to complete a full stock take of all food, cleaning and disposables on a weekly basis.
- Ensure any accidents, near misses, and customer complaints are reported promptly.
- Remain professional at all times.
- Ensure all equipment is cleaned and maintained as per cleaning schedules.
- Comply with all Health and Safety legislations.
- Record any training that is undertaken on all staff's individual training cards.
- Competent to work within or lead, manage and develop the team.
- Acts in line with guidelines and procedures, to ensure the team operates to it's maximum potential.
- Always strives to deliver above and beyond the expectations set by management, customer and client.
- Has a proven desire for the delivery of the highest quality of service.
- Has the drive to ensure that all results are attained in the most professional and honest manner.
- Experience necessary in a similar environment.
- High standards and quality driven.
- IT skills.
This position is subject to appropriate pre-employment checks including a Disclosure & Baring Service check (no cost to the applicant). About The Company
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.