E.ON is a global provider of specialised energy solutions. We work hard to make the best deals possible and provide energy solutions for our customers.
We're currently looking for an experienced gas qualified Supervisor to oversee our expanding heating installation measures within the southern regions. Our expansion plans are ambitious and so you will share the same ethos, ensuring we deliver on our promises we make to our customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Undertaking supervisory activity including site audits, work in progress inspections and providing management reports.
- Installation, maintenance, service and repairs to plumbing, heating and ancillary systems, equipment and devices for domestic customers when required.
- Ensuring all service level agreements and targets are met.
- Liaising with clients on a day-to-day basis and assisting the administration team with client queries.
- Following up with customers and installers daily to ensure that the installation is completed to the customers satisfaction and, if not, a remediation plan is put in place.
- Ensuring that all relevant Health, Safety and Environmental procedures and practices are followed at all times.
- To monitor, measure, and audit performance against time, quality and safety indicators.
- Maintaining strong partner relationships.
This is an exciting opportunity to build a career with one of the world's leading energy suppliers.
- Experience of installation, servicing, maintenance and repair of plumbing, heating and ancillary systems in domestic premises.
- Experience of installation process of equipment, plant and equipment
- Excellent fault diagnosis skills
- Experience of managing field-based activities in a quality-focused and target-driven environment.
- Previous experience of working and developing relationships with external partners and suppliers.
- Minimum qualifications - CCN1, CEN1, WAT1, HTR1 and ideally DAH1, MET1 & CPA1
- Knowledge and understanding of, Insulation, heating and ancillary systems, equipment, plumbing and devices
- Ability to maintain and produce accurate administration documents
- Good written and oral communication skills, face to face and over the telephone
- Knowledge of Gas Quality/ Auditing.