Supervisor -Costa Coffee - Maidstone Hospital
Most people don't choose to be at a hospital, which is why we strive to provide the best experience for our customers who we serve on a daily basis. We currently have an opportunity for a Supervisor to join our team within a busy hospital environment, within our M&S franchise partnership.
Just like M&S, we believe that whether they've come in for a coffee, a sandwich or sit-down hot meal, every customer should leave feeling they've been looked after in an unmistakable M&S way. That means a combination of great food, efficient and friendly service, and spotless surroundings.
As a Supervisor, you'll be at the heart of our operation and you'll need a zest for life and a passion for customer service. You'll be an individual who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
You'll be working in a team full of fantastic people as a Supervisor. After all, who doesn't dream about coming into work, doing what they love and spending time with friends? What we'll give:
Supervisor - Costa Coffee - Maidstone Hospital
More about the role:
- £9.90 Per Hour
- 24 hours per week
- Based in Maidstone, ME16 9QQ
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Who you are:
- To complete the opening and closing checklists and to ensure that everything on them has been done
- To ensure that the front of house areas are clean, tidy and attractive during opening times
- To produce weekly rotas following the manager's guidelines
- To place orders for stock to maintain the correct stock levels
- To ensure that all deliveries are checked and put away promptly and correctly
- To ensure waste is kept to a minimum during beverage production
- To delegate where necessary and ensure the team are pro-active at all times
- To cash up at the end of a late shift and complete beverage stock takes when required
- In the absence of the Manager assist in the completion of weekly bookwork and any other duties that are deemed necessary
- Be pro-active at all times and use initiative, diplomacy and discretion to solve any problems that may arise
Our Ideal Candidate:
Who we are:
- Previous experience supervising frontline teams within a similar environment
- Good communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of team members and customers within your work environment
- Able to comply with legislation and follow all rules and regulation laid down in the staff handbook and unit policy statements, with regard to uniform, personal hygiene, health and safety
- Customer service focused
- Team player and can-do attitude
- Takes pride in personal appearance and hygiene
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude
Healthcare Retail, part of the Compass Group UK & Ireland, is passionate about delivering excellent products, standards and customer service to patients, staff and visitors in over 60 NHS hospitals around the UK through convenience and catering retail formats. The portfolio comprises of a number of high street brand franchises, including Costa, M&S Simply Food and Café formats and Subway, as well as a selection of in house brands.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.