We have a new vacancy for a Supervisor to manage a road surfacing team across sites in Birmingham, Shropshire, Staffordshire and Worcestershire.
You will be required to manage a team and ensure delivery of road re-surfacing and road planing services ensuring Health & Safety requirements are met. You will also be responsible for managing the client and ordering materials.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, plus Car, 10% Bonus, Pension, 25 days holiday (with option to increase this to 35 days) and other benefits - all recognising the contribution you bring.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected Contracts team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- Experience of managing/supervising a team.
- CSCS Card (Construction Skills Certification Scheme) – Gold Standard.
- SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme).
- SSSTS (Site Supervision Safety Training Scheme).
- Experience of road surfacing would be ideal but not essential. Experience in other sectors such as utilities, civil engineering will also be considered.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Find out how we are building progress on our Careers Website - https://www.aggregate.com/careers