What's in it for you
Being a part of M&S is exactly that - becoming a part and playing your part. We're an inclusive, dynamic, exciting, and always evolving business built on core values.
Here are some of the benefits we offer that make working for M&S just that little bit more special
- 20% Colleague discount on most things from furniture, fashion and food
- A first-class welcome to M&S with a tailored induction and a wide range of training schemes to help with your learning and development. Having options to progress is something we're proud of at M&S
- Attractive annual bonus, based on company performance and personal objectives
- Competitive holidays!
- Amazing perks and discounts via our M&S Choices website. Including GymSave - that offers up to 25% off Gym Memberships and the option to become an M&S Shareholder using our ShareSave & ShareBuy Schemes
- Charity Volunteer Day - A paid day away from work to support your chosen charity
- A very generous Defined Contribution Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
Every colleague at M&S has access to a fantastic range of wellbeing support - this includes access to our 24/7 Virtual GP, PAM Assist to support you & your family & free access to the UnMind App as well as many other schemes
What you'll do
Your key accountabilities will include
- Building and maintaining excellent supplier relationships
- Facilitate successful product and range launches, promotions, seasonal planning, new product development (NPD), events and phase change aligned to the agreed critical path, engaging with Commercial in a timely manner
- Accurate and timely system set up for all activity, using expert knowledge to build forecasts at Product, Store Trading Group and Regional level
- Monitor and manage accurate store level forecast including outliers
- Work collaboratively with the Store Performance team to manage seasonal peaks, trading events and address specific areas of store feedback
- Manage end to end peak processes, including forecast planning, supplier management and product group checking
- Manage NDC (National Distribution Centre) stock holding and inbound planning
- Identify opportunities to drive continuous improvement and drive best practise, whilst delivering the best service to our customers
Who you are
Your skills and experience will include
- Experience of supply and demand in a retail or similar environment.
- A passion for Food and a desire to learn about our brand and customers.
- You'll be highly organised with an eye for detail, able to anticipate and resolve problems, prioritising and calling out issues that arise.
- An analytical approach coupled with strong communication and the ability to work collaboratively.
M&S is ready to push boundaries to lead the retail industry into a greener, speedier, more inspiring digital era. That's why we're revolutionising how we work and offering our most exciting opportunities yet. There's never been a better time to be part of our team. Marks & Spencer aims to be an inclusive organisation, trusted and admired by our colleagues, customers and suppliers. Join us and make an immediate impact.
We are committed to an active Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, which starts with our recruitment and selection process, and we are happy to talk flexible working.
If you consider yourself to require reasonable adjustments to any part of our recruitment process, we invite you to share those requirements with us when completing your application. We will make every effort to ensure your needs are met to provide a fair and transparent process of assessment.