Support Services Co-ordinator
Are you looking for a new challenge? For a rewarding job where you have the opportunity to make a real difference? Would you like to contribute to the greater good of the healthcare field? If so then we would love to hear from you!
A new opportunity has arisen for a Support Services Coordinator to join the Medirest family. We are looking for new members to join our highly dedicated team, who deliver outstanding cleaning services for patients, visitors and staff of the hospital.
As a Support Services Coordinator, you will play a vital role in infection control that is needed to keep the hospital operating and doing what it does best. Without the cleaners the hospital wouldn't be able to deliver its lifechanging medical services. Believe us when we say, this isn't just any cleaning job , this is a cleaning job which will make a real difference. What we'll give:
Support Services Co-ordinator
More about the role:
- £12.34 per hour, 37.5 hours per week
- 5 out of 7 days
- Various shifts patterns
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
1. To collate and provide the necessary data for the weekly operational report to the contract management team
2. Check attendance systems in a timely and accurate manner
3. Day to day management support and communication with Operations Manager and supervisory team
4. Assist with HR administration processes such as note taking, Investigations and return to work.
5. Planning and production of Allocation /Holiday planning ensuring effective and economic deployment of the team
6. Overall responsibility for ensuring compliance with all aspects of Health and Safety, Food Safety and Infection Control policies on site
7. Ensure sickness and absences are recorded accurately, the process is followed and communicated with Operations Manager on a weekly basis
8. Report all maintenance issues and hazards through the Trust/Medirest helpdesk system
9. Develop good lines of communication and form relationships at all levels within your day, evening and night teams and with all Trust teams
10. Perform any duties as requested by the Line Manager appropriate to the needs of the contract
11. Maintain due diligence/operational service records, sickness, accidents, absence, job descriptions
12. Be flexible to meet the needs of the contract/client's requirement with a can do' approach along with different shift patterns covering the time frames of our service
13. Report any accidents on the AIR system and assist with the completion of all the relevant paperwork
14. Ensure compliance and promotion of all Company policies and standards.
15. Ensure new staff are fully embedded in the induction process Who you are:
1. Must be able to work on your own and as part of a team.
2. Good customer care skills.
3. Flexible attitude to meet the needs of the business.
4. Must be a good verbal communicator and able to fluently speak and understand English
5. Must be clean, tidy and professional in appearance at all times
6. DBS clearance is required
7. Knowledge of FM services within healthcare
8. IT skills, literate in use of MS Office Essential Who we are:
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Medirest is part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, who provide a full range of Hotel Services (including staff, patient and visitors catering, domestics, portering and security) at over 130 NHS Trust and private hospitals.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.