Support Services Assistant
Looking for a new opportunity as a Support services Assistant? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for a experienced and highly talented Support Services Assistant to join our team to provide an efficient and effective support service, in respect of all administration duties. To provide excellent service at all times to the relevant internal and external stakeholders and to ensure the efficient and effective running of the office. Job Description
- £8.71 per hour. 37 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Support Services Assistant will undertake the following duties:
The Ideal Candidate
- Greeting, welcoming clients and visitors, directing and announcing visitors appropriately
- Operate the mail room franking machine by providing an efficient mailing service
- Collection, sorting and delivery of all mails (internal and external) which includes couriers, parcels, special deliveries, stationery items and timely dispatch of circulation to the correct department / desks where required
- Booking meeting rooms through online system
- Respond to emails and office correspondence
- Provide assistance throughout the office and specifically in the kitchen and 24 vending area
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access by monitoring the visitor logbook
- Stock take
- Assisting line manager with varied tasks
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment
- Encouraging liaisons with other colleagues and maintain a good client relationship
- Maintaining the 24' vending machine on site, this includes refill of stock, clean coffee machine, counting stock
If our Support Services Assistant position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV. About The Company
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. Offering high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.