We are seeking an experienced Manager with experience in the facilities management industry to join our team based in Watford! What we'll give:
The selected individual will be responsible for ensuring that the team are focused and attending their duties as delegated by the Support Services Manager. The successful candidate will also be responsible for ensuring that any escalations are dealt with in swift and timely manner along with building strong relationships with all members of staff and client on site.
More about the role:
- £32,000 per annum depending on experience
- 40 hours per week - Monday to Friday
- Based in WD18
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following;
Who you are:
- Troubleshooting any onsite problems
- Dealing with client requests as they come through
- Delegating duties to direct reports
- Ensuring an efficient and effective service operation onsite
- Overseeing the day to day management of the operation
- Making sure that all HR duties are completed
- Building effective relationships with key stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
Who we are:
- Proven experience in the soft services/facilities management sector; in particular-Cleaning/Reception/Hospitality events
- Experience in managing a team
- Forward thinking with ability to spot potential improvement opportunities
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and client on site.
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.