Join us as a Systems and Reporting Lead in Supply Chain Services
- Take on a new role, working with global cross functional teams to design, build and lead business transformation and improvement changes to the Supply Chain Services Systems and Data landscapes
- With your expertise, you’ll support the delivery of innovative supply chain solutions that give our bank a competitive advantage and improve the experience of our customers ,both internal and external.
- This is an opportunity to develop your networking and influencing skills, as you’ll be working with senior stakeholders, internally and externally
What you'll do
As a Systems and Reporting Lead in Supply Chain Services, you’ll be simplifying and integrating the supply chain management approach into our core procurement and 3rd party risk management platforms, leading the implementation of change to improve how we do business with our suppliers.
You’ll work closely with stakeholders to make sure that the development and delivery of supply chain system strategies and roadmaps align with our community and corporate goals. We’ll look to you to develop excellent professional networks, in order to bring external continuous improvement and best practice and help us to deliver an industry leading service.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Agreeing and leading a project portfolio to find innovative solutions to supply chain challenges based on industry best practice
- Working with the SCS Senior Leadership Team to build the supply chain development roadmap for its system landscape
- Making sure that the specific needs of the business are included within plans whilst inputting supply chain best practices as required
- Working with others to design and develop technical learning and development interventions, ensuring a creative and engaging solution that meets the needs of the business and increases the capability of our people
- Lead, manage and develop a team of global team of 11 direct reports spanned across India and UK
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with experience of leading global supply chain technology solutions, ideally within financial services, that give the organisation a competitive advantage, improve customer experience and align with our cost, customer, and risk appetite expectations, coupled with a strong knowledge of emerging supply chain thinking.
You’ll have excellent stakeholder management skills and an in-depth experience of project delivery and management, especially continuous improvement tools and techniques.
As well as this, you’ll demonstrate:
- Knowledge of key supply chain systems, ideally; sourcing and procurement platforms such as Jaggaer, Coupa, etc, and Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) Systems such as Process Unity, Coupa, RiskKonnect, etc.
- Subject matter expertise in analysing, assessment and reporting of critical supplier-related data
- Ability to deliver projects and change initiatives or regulatory changes affecting systems, processes, customer experience and proposition.
- Experience of leading effective system related change which has improved business relationship with suppliers
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure the development and delivery of supply chain strategies are aligned with community, corporate and department goals.