Systems Support | Wellingborough, United Kingdom | GB11499
Are you looking for a new challenge? We have a fantastic opportunity to join our systems team based in Wellingborough working our Whitbread contract.
Our Systems team are currently supporting and maintaining all contract systems and I.T operational hardware for the Whitbread/Costa contracts, to ensure delivery of operational activities and satisfying contractual requirements with minimal disruption to the business across all depots and out-bases across the logistics network. The successful candidate will assist with Identifying and supporting the design and development of the Warehouse Management System (WMS), testing and implementation of all IT enhancements while working closely with the projects team to assist with both customer and operational driven Projects.
- Working with the systems team to develop, enhance current WMS (Warehouse Management Systems).
- Facilitating the modification and expansion of the system to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
- Assisting with and delivering all daily/weekly/quarterly/yearly reports/statistics in line with agreed contract specific requirements.
- Responsible for supporting system usage which includes data and system maintenance, and support of the local Warehouse Management System - Socretes and Empirica applications
- Responsible for the maintenance and supporting of all non-warehouse management systems for example, EDI Mailbox, Printers and Microlise
- Supporting all system financial reporting from the WMS to the Whitbread systems which includes daily, monthly, yearly, reconciliations.
- Supporting the configuration and maintaining of all hardware within the Whitbread contract. This includes all WMS printers, RF equipment - Truck Mounts and Handheld equipment, access points and Microlise Handheld Terminal.
- Ensure that the interface link between the Warehouse Management System and Whitbread Systems are monitored and the customer is successfully receiving all relevant files while being GDPR compliant.
- Support and manage outstanding supplier and customer support calls, ensuring issue resolutions are to cooperate standards and timelines.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Warehouse Logistic experience/ knowledge
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Understanding of EDI Technologies
- Ability to present and communicate effectively
- Excellent organisational skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent, written and verbal communication and influencing skills
- Team working and customer focussed attitude
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary with the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
UK Resourcing Team