T Level - Craft and Design - Chief Examiner
Closing date: 30 November 2023 at midnight
To take responsibility for a complete specification and be responsible to the Chair of Examiners for ensuring that the examination as a whole, including coursework, meets the requirements of the specification and maintains standards, year on year.
Chief Examiners also undertake the role of Lead Examiner for at least one component of the examination.
- To supervise the Lead Examiners.
- To supervise the construction of the question papers and mark schemes to ensure appropriate standards.
- To ensure that the question papers, as a whole, cover the assessment criteria as set out in the specification, and satisfactorily sample the appropriate content.
- To participate in the Awarding process, ensuring that there is comparability in the standards of awards made via different options or tiers.
- To act as Lead Examiner for at least one component of the examination.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- You will have assessment experience up to Team Leader level in the relevant qualification
- You will have experience of teaching the relevant subject and level
- You will have experience of managing people
Application Information We have a number of opportunities available for teaching professionals to join our growing teams of examiners, moderators and verifiers.