T2 Integrated Maintenance Facility Supervisor (B4T)
About the role
Here at Babcock International we're looking to recruit an Integrated Maintenance Facility Supervisor.
You'll be responsible to the T2 Integrated Maintenance Facility Controller for the efficient and effective management of all Mechanical Bays maintenance activities.
Your main task will be to ensure with the assets available that the contracted output is met.
Other tasks within the primary role could include but are not limited to:
* Establishing a liaison with Engineering Logistics Portal at RAF Valley to link in with the Master Hawk Maintenance plan.
* Ensuring that all Mechanical maintenance tasks are completed in a safe and efficient manner, on time and to the highest standard complying with all approved maintenance data
* Checking that all equipment required for tasking is available and reporting all deficiencies
* Ensuring all tool control procedures IAW the relevant Acceptable Means of Compliance are followed.
* Monitoring the handling, distribution and satisfaction of engineering instructions (MODs, RTI's, UTI's STIs, SIs etc.) and their associated reporting procedures.
* Review capability of the Integrated Maintenance Facility maintenance introducing additional components to the benefit of the organisation.
* Carrying out additional duties as required by the Mechanical Bays Controller.
What do I need to do the role?
* Training in Mechanical discipline to City and Guilds Level or equivalent level 3 equivalent (completed an apprenticeship)
* Minimum of 3 years in a fitter position within a related engineering environment
* Supervisors in Aviation
* Full Driving License
* Use a combination of general and specialist engineering knowledge and understanding to apply existing and emerging technology
* Working knowledge and use of IT Operating Systems (MS Office Suite) and the Internet.
* Security clearance to BPSS/CTC level
What else do I need to know?
* All applicants must have the legal right to work in the UK and be subject to satisfactory security clearance which includes 3 years reference checks. Verification of any qualifications/passport/licences must be shown at interview stage.
* We are happy to talk about flexible working. Please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview
About Babcock International
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure and specialist training.
We're committed to providing a great employee experience in a supportive and engaging environment. The benefits you can expect to enjoy include a generous holiday entitlement, competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance and a share ownership scheme. You'll benefit from excellent career and learning and development opportunities to ensure that you grow and achieve your full potential.
All applications should be made online. Please use a desktop PC or laptop to create your account and apply for a job. Once you've completed this you'll be able to apply to jobs from mobile devices.
If you experience difficulties please check our career website for more information. Recruitment correspondence is normally by email so please check your email account and spam folder regularly.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strives to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know and we will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. We recognise the value that Serving Personnel, both Regular and Reserves, Veterans, Uniformed Cadet Instructors and Service Families contribute to our business and the United Kingdom. As part of the Covenant, Babcock offers Reservists and Uniformed Cadet Instructors up to 2 week's special paid leave to help them meet their commitments. To find out more please check our career website for more information.