Join us as a Talent Attraction Consultant
- This is an opportunity to take on a fast paced, hands on role in our Copywriting team
- You’ll be supporting our online content marketing initiatives, creating attractive and engaging content
- We'll look to you to take on line management responsibilities, giving you the opportunity to develop your leadership capabilities
What you'll do
As a Talent Attraction Consultant, your role will primarily be focused on translating job descriptions into engaging job advertising content for internal and external advertising. You’ll also oversee the day-to-day workflow management and effectively coach your direct reports to deliver the highest levels of customer service.
We’ll look to you to provide a technical point of reference to the department on a day-to-day basis, and act as the first point of contact on key issues relating to SLA, risk, and safeguarding bank-wide processes.
Your duties will include:
- Building excellent relationships with colleagues to understand their unique tone of voice, style and content personality
- Reviewing job adverts produced in line with applicable laws, regulations, and policies
- Translating hiring briefs and needs into compelling narratives and impactful messaging to candidates
- Acting as an escalation and advisory point to the function
The skills you'll need
What we do is about communicating, and good writing is an essential part of that. You’ll have copywriting experience, ideally in a recruitment sector, with the ability to write clear, accurate and persuasive copy that can engage different audiences.
You’ll also need:
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills, with the ability to influence and partner at a senior level
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to produce high quality work
- A sound understanding of communications
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver against challenging deadlines
- Good communication skills and the ability to manage relationships with colleagues