Teacher of English – Full Time/Part Time will be considered
Required from August 2020
The Principal and Governors of this highly successful, oversubscribed 11-16 college are seeking to appoint an outstanding professional to develop the excellent provision that is already in place in our department. The successful applicant will have vision and drive combined with the ability to work with a team of committed professionals.
You will have:
· A commitment to the teaching of English;
· Outstanding teaching skills and an understanding of how children learn;
· Exceptional organisational and interpersonal skills;
· A belief that every child can succeed and the determination to help each child fulfil their potential;
· The ability, imagination and drive to enrich English across the college to ensure high quality provision and participation.
Further details and application requirements can be downloaded from our website www.uppinghamcollege.org.uk or for any further questions please contact Mrs Bhandna Bagga at email@example.com .
Closing date: Friday 6th March, 9:00 am.
Interview date: Thursday 12th March.
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all posts are subject to DBS checks.