Team Leader - Equipment Inspector | Bicester | GB12331
Are you an engineer who is ready to lead a team and develop others
As part of our technical services team you will be responsible for leading a team. With the ability to communicate effectively at all levels you will be delivering daily briefing meetings and allocating tasks to meet the demands of the customer.
- Manage the day to day tasks, clearly setting priorities along with assigning resource to the daily workload and priorities
- Shop floor presence, with the ability to relocate employees as priorities change, a dynamic approach with clear direction
- Carry out assigned tasks including: conditioning service and repair, goods receipt, checking, loading & unloading of vehicles,
- Operate Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and carry out other assigned Computer based tasks as required
- Ensure daily MHE safety checks are carried out and report any discrepancies timely and correctly
- Monitor and manage sickness levels - ensuring all RTW (Return to Work) interviews are conducted and escalating the process if required.
- Ensure effective processes for Team Briefs and De-briefs
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Recognised Engineering Qualification (City & Guilds, ONC, NVQ or equivalent) having completed a recognised engineering apprenticeship or equivalent
- Experience of working to agreed targets
- PC literate
- MHE licence (where applicable)
- Experience of working in a busy workshop environment
- Ability to work at all levels, with clear communication skills
- Confident at presenting clear direction to the team
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.